The Morning Lord's Glory
Old Dulwar's Leatherworks
Old Dulwar’s Leatherworks:
Situated outside of the River Gate on the eastern side of Dagger Falls, Old Dulwar’s Leatherworks stands at the junction of the Tethyamar and Tesh Trails.
Inside Old Dulwar’s Leatherworks, the smell of oil and leather suffused the building beneath a high-beamed ceiling, while hides of leather are piled along the walls and all manner of leather clothing are stacked upon shelves. The floor is spattered with oil and a large table with works in progress dominate the shop room.
Old Dulwar’s Leatherworks offers many sturdy and reliable tanned goods services to all customers who needed such goods. These included items such as leather bracers, boots, clothing, horse harnesses, tack, scabbards and sheaths. Even during the Zhent occupation of Dagger Falls, the shop continued to offer goods to the garrisoned troops, whilst simultaneously operating as a safe house for Randal Morn’s Freedom Riders. A team of well-equipped tanners would also make their way to the far-flung landowners of Daggerdale to help butcher livestock and purchase their hides.
Around 1359 DR, the merchant Dulwar set up his leatherworking shop in Dagger Falls after a number of lucrative ventures with Randal Morn and Mestin Durmark. During the occupation of Daggerdale and Dagger Falls by the Zhents, the shop operated as an escape route and safe house for those loyal to Randal Morn’s Freedom Riders. All the while, the proprietor Dulwar provided goods to the occupying forces who suspected little of his true allegiance and activities. In 1369 DR, Dulwar helped Randal Morn reclaim Dagger Falls by using his shop as a place to relay information about troop movements and numbers.